Saturday 2 April 2011

A day spent making Tags

Today is the weekend when I am at home and get to spend some time with my nieces and nephew.  We decided to make some Thank You tags. I decided to let the kids do everything with a little guidance from me.
We started with them choosing the tag shape, then the cardstock paper and then they proceeded to cut the tag shapes. Then they chose and stamped the Thank You words. After that came the flowers and other decorations.

What was a really pleasant surprise was when they suggested stamping backround/decorative shapes to 'fill in' the empty spaces, something that can only be gained through experience. I am so proud of all of them!

My mom chipped in with 2 tags!

Here are the finished products. They made 24 pcs in total.



No comments:

Post a Comment