Tuesday 29 November 2011

Winter Wonders

I had almost forgotten about Lily Pad Card's CCC this month. After looking at the new themes, I had the exact card I wanted to submit.

This card is inspired by Stampendous! catalogue. I had earlier made a very similar card for my cardmaking classes. Since that card cannot be entered in the CCC - it cannot be given away, or what will I use for sample in my class? - I decided to make another to enter it in the CCC.



All stamps, except the sentiment (Penny Black) and the frame background (Hero Arts), are from Stampendous!. I actually struggled to find the words to match the bird images, until I saw one of the themes for the CCC - winter - and decided that this particular sentiment would be perfect.
I also followed the colour palette given, and gave my card a resemblance to the sketch too (upside down, of course).

Thanks for viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment