Saturday 6 August 2011

Inspired by Stampendous! (part 2)

So here is another project inspired by the Stampendous! catalogue. The inspiration came from page 7 of the 2011 30-Impressive-Stampendous!-Years catalogue.


I used the Jumbo Cling Hydrangea rubber stamp and embossed several copies. Cutting out the petals, I layered them on top of each other.


Instead of using photos as the project in the catologue did, I used the sentiment from the Jumbo Cling Thinking of You set. The set includes the sentiment, and that lovely pattern that decorates the beige base.


Other stamps I used are Jumbo Cling Happy Birthday set (the curvy swirls) and Princess Crown stamp, all from Stampendous!
The paper used is from DCWV Textured stack (beige) and Tradewinds stack (dark blue).


Find me on facebook or drop me a line at seriayu.cards@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment